22 February 2015

London Girl



Hi everyone! I was in London, but sadly not for Fashion week!! I had a bit of
personal business to deal with. Luckily I had plenty of time for sight seeing and shopping!
I love visiting London and some times I wish I could live there.Luckily I'm only an hour away.
I would never get bored there. There is so much to see, so much to do and always something going on.

 I seem to be living in the camel coat!! It's a timeless classic.Of course flat shoes, the only
sensible choice when getting around London. The oversize faux fur collar finishes off the look,
while being lovely and warm too!










I timed it perfect with the weather! It was a gorgeous day, the first sunny day in a while. 
The sky and the views were stunning.






Next treat for myself will be a meal at the Shard :)





Thank you for reading!

:: Outfit ::
Coat :: River Island
Shoes :: Dune
Bag :: Furla
Faux fur collar :: Marks & Spencer
Skirt :: H & M
Sweater :: Whistles


2 comments:

  1. Great look, perfect for exploring london in! Definitely go for dinner at the shard, it's amazing! X
    http://sweatshirtsanddresses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi can i ask will you be doing anymore post's soon, as really love this blog and i love your style of outfits, also your handbags and shoes are always so amazing, i wish it was ok for us guys to be able to wear pretty stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...