17 January 2015

That Coat!



Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a Wonderful weekend.xx


So happy to open my superb gift. Feeling such a lucky girl :)





I have been looking for some flats for some time and luckily I found the ones! These leopard
print shoes were screaming at me to buy them!!



I feel snug and stylish every time I wear my maxi camel coat. During the colder months I'm
rarely to be seen without a hat. This fedora hat is again both warm and stylish.




Thank you for reading!

:: Outfit ::
Coat :: River Island
Top :: Jack Wills
Shoes :: Dune London
Skirt :: Topshop
Watch :: Daniel Wellington



5 comments:

  1. Wow!!! You look amazing!! *.*
    Love, LunaM'
    From prettylittlelunas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie, you look so cute in that hat and I love your camel coat! :))

    You fellow instagram blogger-friend,

    Saltana xo
    www.thegirlisfierce.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...