22 December 2014

Festive London


It's been a while since I visited the city but Christmas time is always
a great time to go. There is a magical buzz around central London.
A busy day pounding the streets and tube but all worth while,so much
going on,so much to see.



I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy new year.
Where ever you are,enjoy be safe and stay healthy.xx



My first ever visit to Liberty London. I have to say it was a wonderful experience.



Burberry display @ Coventgarden


I was wearing River Island coat, jeans and boots. My bag is Kurt Geiger scarves and sweater are Zara.
Ray Ban sunglasses.

Regent street lights, I love the most. When I'm standing there gazing at them the world seems to 
stop,at that moment everything seems possible...


It does not matter how many times I visit London I always like to take  a few minutes and
a few snaps in and around St.Pancras.




1 comment:

  1. you look great! I love your style!!

    love
    luna m'

    prettylittlelunas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...