21 April 2013

Monochromatic







I was wearing:
Blouse and Jeans, Zara / Jacket, H&M / Shoes, Office /  Sunglasses, Ray-Ban

Well it's been a lovely sunny weekend. I have really enjoyed my Sunday afternoon. This is my outfit today, it's a monochromatic colour scheme. The blazer, blouse, jeans and mid heels are all wardrobe staples that every girl should have!! These can be mixed and matched with many different items of clothing to give lots of looks for all occasions. Today's occasion was Sunday lunch!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this look with the stripe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style! :D beatiful look !
    http://yourfashioncornerchic.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classic but very chic! love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classy and stylish look. Like your style, I'm a new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...