24 February 2013

Countryside and City Fusion







I was wearing:
Jacket and hat, H&M / Sweater and skirt, Zara / Shoes, Dorothy Perkins
Hi everyone! I hope all of you have had a lovely weekend. Today it was a quick photo shoot for me as it was so cold, but I refused to wrap myself up!! Here in England the weather is changing all the time, so you never know what is the right thing to wear. This years winter seems very long to me. I just can't wait for spring to come. My outfit today is a little bit mix and match! I never wore this sort of jacket before. I love it and I think it would look smart with most things. I hope you guys like my 5 minutes shoot!!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Natalie! I love your skirt. I know your blog through Chicisimo, and I love your style! <3
    I follow you, and I invite you to know my blog, too.
    Hope you like it and we can keep in touch,
    kiss kiss. V
    http://infrontrowstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, I like a lot the skirt.Here in France the weather is so cold too.Today I shoot my outfit in 5 minutes because it was very very cold.
    Have a nice evening,
    Stefania
    http://www.princessetropezienne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that hat on you, beautiful detail of the look!
    kisses from Milano
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit, you look so gorgeous. I am your fan from now. Kisses

    shoeper-women.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...