26 January 2013

The last of the Snow







I was wearing:
Coat, French Connection / Scarf, M&S 
Hat, Accessorize / Shoes, Dorothy Perkins

Hello everyone. I hope all of you have had a lovely Saturday. I was happy to wake up to see more snow this morning. I had to get out early to catch it before it all melted away. Today I went shopping and decided to get myself a little treat. I was wearing a favourite chunky faux fur scarf. I bought it recently. I had this coat many years ago. I like to bring it out in winter. A lot of people looked at me funny as I was wearing high heels in the snow!! Don't they realise it's all in the name of fashion!!!

2 comments:

  1. que estilo tienes!me quedo a seguirte guapa te espero por mi blog y si te gusta te invito a que tambien me sigas un besote

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Great style. Would you like to follow each other? Kisses!

    http://the-may-day.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...